SHUNGITE is a fairly rare black stone made of up to 99 percent carbon and is known as a stone for Purification and Balance.
It is found mainly in a small village in Karelia, Russia called Shunga.
In 1996 the Nobel Peace Prize for science was awarded to three scientists who found that there are naturally occurring antioxidants within Shungite.
These new forms of the element carbon, are known as “fullerenes”, and are three dimensional, spherical hollow molecules made of 60 carbon atoms - also called C60.
Because of the way these atoms bond together, C60 interacts with free radicals in the environment, giving the molecule strong antioxidant properties which have been used in scientific breakthroughs ever since.
Due to their unique structure, fullerene molecules possess amazing life-boosting qualities, like the ability to enhance the regenerative capability of human tissue and influence the exchange of neurotransmitters, which can improve a person's resistance to stress.
CARBON C60 MOLECULE
Peter the Great, who was Tsar of Russia in the late sixteen hundreds knew of Shungite’s healing capabilities and set up the first Russian spa near the deposit, to make use of its water purifying abilities. Peter even insisted that his soldiers carry a piece of Shungite with them to purify their water on the go.
The origin of shungite is a mystery because usually materials made of carbon come from decayed organic substances like old trees and plant matter, but Shungite is thought to be at least 2 billion years old, which means it precedes the existence of organic life on this planet.
Shungite has vast amounts of healing powers that can assist any person in need.
It has natural electrical conducting properties that help to inhibit electromagnetic radiation. Electromagnetic fields, which contain trace amounts of radiation, are produced by all common household electronics. Placing Shungite at the base of electronic equipment and on the back of your cellular phone will help drastically reduce the amount of radiation without interfering with the operations.
How to use Shungite
- Infuse your water. Shungite has been used to purify water for hundreds of years. By placing smooth stones into a jug of water for a few days to create an Elixir or placing a stone directly into your drinking water bottle. Drinking the purified water is beneficial to cell growth and assisting in the detoxification of your body.
- Wear it as jewelry. Like other stones, shungite is available as bracelets and pendants.
- Carry it in your bag or pocket. This allows you to benefit from shungite’s healing properties when you’re on the go.
- Place it near EMF sources. Some people put the stone near electronic devices, like microwaves and Wi-Fi routers, to shield them from EMF.
- Have shungite in your home. It’s recommended to put the stone near your bed to help you de stress and improve your sleep.
- Meditate with the stone. You can meditate while holding a stone and focus your intention to allow its frequency to penetrate your aura to create an energetic detox of negativity that builds up due to exposure to excessive Electro Magnetic Frequencies throughout the day and also to help create a protective shield around your Auric body.
From a Crystal Healing perspective, using Shungite has multiple effects on the body, including activation of all 7 main chakras.
It’s used to detoxify the body and rid the mind of negativity while acting as an aura cleanser.
Shungite is a must-have for people with difficult and uncontrollable emotions.
It allows for light to fill the body and negativity to be removed.
To view our selection of Shungite products, please follow the link below: